Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Photo Update :)

I don't really have a lot of news as of yet.  I still haven't heard anything about my next contract, so as of now I'm just looking forward to getting back home and seeing everyone again! I can't believe in 14 days I'll be flying home!!! I got my flight info today and thankfully I got a direct flight to Atl. So, as of 7:10 pm on June 10 I'll be HOME!!!!! :)

Well, I guess the main reason I wanted to update my blog was so that I could post links to more photos that I've added to facebook.  So, here ya go:

Stockholm, Sweden:


Helsinki, Finland:


St. Petersburg, Russia: ( there are 2 links here!)



I guess that's all I know for now.  I hope you enjoy the pictures!  More to come!~ :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Stricklin said...

The photos are AWESOME!!!!!! I loved every one of them! Can you believe how beautiful all those places are? How beautiful Europe is? I hope you will get another contract soon. Just so that you will know, if you really love performing on cruise ships, you can actually get an agent who can book you on them...
I check with Tammy Little Haynes, Miss Alabama 1984. She performed on several cruise lines for several years. She went absolutely everywhere until she finally settled down and married. When kids came, she stopped. Of course, it was too much.
Anyway, she at one point, based herself out of NYC and had an agent there who booked her on cruise ships, one after the other. She had her own show at that point. If you have a lapse in time before you get your next contract that is too long, you may consider doing that - if you still want to be a cruise ship performer.
Personally, I think Royal Caribbean would be crazy to lose you, but the economy may dictate otherwise. I hope that you will perform on cruise ships for a long, long time - until you just can't do it any more - at least until you see every inch of the earth!!!
OK - enough - I really have to go practice and then pick up TJ from school!!! Have a great time and keep us posted on what is going on!!!

Love,
Mrs. Stricklin