Thursday, May 6, 2010

Off to the Baltic!




At the top you'll see photos from my birthday dinner at Chops! :)

Well guys, I'm in Miami for the last time! We start our crossing this time so I'll be passing through Bermuda, Portugal, and Belgium before reaching our new home port of Harwich, England. I can't WAIT for all these beautiful European ports again! Please say a prayer for us to have safe a SMOOTH travels across the ocean! I'll be keeping in touch via facebook and email as much as I possibly can, but you know how that goes...hahaha. For now, here's a few more show pictures that one of our headliners took of West End. There's some beautiful ones of all of us, so I hope you enjoy looking at them and please let me know if the links don't work for these things. See you all in about 6 weeks time!! :)

Click the underlined text for photos: WEB PHOTOS



Blessings~ Kristian :)

1 comment:

ginger said...

Still amazed at how far you have come! You have such a wonderful talent and we are so proud of you! Remember us back home! ROOOOOOOOLLLL TIIIIIIIIIIDE ROOOOOOOOOOLL!!!!!!! Love Ging and Larry!